Alpinestars Tech 1 Boots
Everyone needs a starting place and the Alpinestars Tech 1 Boots are the foundation of the Tech MX boot lineup. Basic but ready for hardcore motocross action, the Tech 1 Boots receive the full protection treatment, from the bio-mechanical ‘flexi-blade’ system to the ergonomic buckle closure system. With a rich heritage of protecting off-roaders, Alpinestars has continued the tradition of provide top-notch boots for riders of all skill levels, ages and ability.
- Upper construction made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant plus light microfiber on front and rear bellow
- Toe box made of synthetic material
- Alpinestars exclusive high grip outsole
- Replaceable stamped steel sole guard
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; VELCRO® brand upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad range in calf fit adjustment and support
- TPU higher medial protector designed with technical texture for improved grip
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- Ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps wrap the front from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex
- Closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected insole, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- Soft foam surrounding the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top
- CE certified to EN 13634:2010