- Reduced internal friction, specially fork tubes and seals thanks to the exclusive anti-friction additive designed and developed by Motul.
- Outstanding suspension performance as soon as riding and maintained performance in the time.
- High performance anti-foam avoiding air transfer to the air chamber to maintain suspension performance.
- Anti-wear and extreme pressure properties. Anti-corrosion. Seals protection.
- Motul Fork Oil Factory Line can be mixed to obtain the required absorbing.
- Use the exact quantity recommended by the fork manufacturer.
|Density at 15°C (59°F)||ASTM D1298||0.838|
|Viscosity at 40°C (104°F)||ASTM D445||36.0 mm²/s|
|Viscosity at 100°C (212°F)||ASTM D445||6.4 mm²/s|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D2270||130|
|Flash point||ASTM D92||244°C|
|Pour point||ASTM D97||<-39°C|